Shopney Guest Post Guidelines
We love to collaborate with other Shopify partners and independent writers. If you had chance to check it out our blog is not all about mobile apps. We cover almost any topic that can help Shopify merchants grow, develop, and manage their online stores.
As you see in the main title of our blog, we learn and we share! We do it at the best possible quality and we want our partners to provide the similar quality with their content.
Here are our requirements that you should follow if you want to publish!
Shopney is the #1 mobile app builder for Shopify and Shopify Plus. We help merchants to convert Shopify stores into native mobile apps. No coding or design skills needed!
With our great feature and integration suite, Shopify merchants can create a world-class mobile app in 1 day and start to sell from it in 5 days! We made everything quick, easy and sustainable. Therefore, we are the only app in Shopify App Store with only 5-star reviews.
- Your text should have high-quality writing, and it should be checked with anti-plagiarism programs.
- Your content should be professional, authentic, neutral, and accurate.
- Title, headings and the texts should be SEO friendly.
- The article should consist of practical, intriguing and accurate information.
- Quotes and statisticss must be cited with a hyperlink.
- The article should consist of an introduction, main paragraph and a conclusion
- In order to make the content more formulated and easier to read for the readers, bulleted/numbered lists should be used.
What we do not accept
- Identical topics. We kindly request you to check our blog before writing your article.
- Too much self-promoting for your application and company in the article.
- Unoriginal, plagiarized content
- Offensive and incorrect text
- Extreme criticism towards other apps and companies
Take into consideration
- You should not repost your guest article on your own blog, social platform or any other online sources.
- The Shopney team has the right to edit your article according to the company's needs and standards if necessary.
- The Shopney team has the right to use media from your guest article across their content (featured banner, social media, etc)
- The article should be 500-700 words long, though we'll also gladly post the ones longer than 700 words.
- Images, infographics, and diagrams can be added in JPG and PNG formats.
- You should add only 2 external links: one for your official website and one for the app's page of the Shopify App Store.
- You should submit your company logo/icon in JPG format.
How to submit your guest post
- To post your article in our blog, please reach out to us through the following mail address; firstname.lastname@example.org
- The document should be attached with the article.
- The media used in the article should be attached separately.
- If you want to post your article which you haven't chosen a topic for yet, please reach out to us through the following mail address; email@example.com, and we'll provide recommendations for you.